120 Lung and Immune Tonic Capsules
Fight back cold, flu, and COVID season and symptoms with this Ayurvedic, herbal formulation in capsule form to help aid breathing, clearing the lungs, and boosting the immune system.
- Organic Sitopaladi Churna (bronchodilator & expectorant) - Classical Ayurvedic formulation of Cane Sugar, Banslochan (Bambusa arundinacea), Pippali fruit (Piper longum), Cardamom seed (Elettaria cardamomum), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)
- Organic Elecampane Root - Inula Helenium (bronchodilator and expectorant)
- Organic Vasaka - Adhatoda vasica, leaf powder (bronchodilator and expectorant)
- Organic Turmeric - Curcuma longa, root powder (antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory)
- Organic Kalmegha - Andrographis paniculata, herb powder (antimicrobial)
- Organic Tulsi - Ocimum sanctum, leaf powder (digestive, bronchodilator, and expectorant)
- Vegetarian "00" Capsules made of tree cellulose
Directions: Take 1 capsule twice daily, away from food, per 50 lbs of body weight or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please allow up to 2 business days for handling time; each batch is hand-crafted to order.
Warning: Please consult your medical professional before taking any supplements or herbs in case of adverse health effects or interactions with pharmaceuticals.
Warning: Not intended for pregnant or lactating women.
The information on this product description and website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
You should seek prompt medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.
Meghan Hays is not a medical doctor nor is she a licensed health professional in any state.
Meghan Hays is trained and certified through the California College of Ayurveda as an Ayurvedic Health Counselor, Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist, and Ayurvedic Doctor (AyD).